The Spatial Territory Resource Information Kit for Exploration (STRIKE) is the department's web-mapping application for geoscientific data and minerals and energy tenure information in the NT for both industry and government users.
Go to the STRIKE website.
This guide provides information on how to use STRIKE, how to access WMS services and NT wide datasets.
Latest STRIKE updates
21 September 2018
- Fixed an issue with the Murphy Province and Lawn Hill Province not displaying correctly on the Geological Regions 2.5M layer
- Added or improved searches for 13 layers
- Added or improved Advanced Searches for 18 layers
- Moved the Cadastre layer up one level in the grouping to make it easier to find
21 July 2018
- Diamond layers added as separate download
- Diamond samples now included in downloads
- Other mineral titles – title type code dropdown list fixed
- Titles register – search clue added to all titles layers
- Cadastre layer – missing polygon issue fixed
- NTGS projects – project name attribute field fixed
- Geophysical strings – display of attribute fields modified
- Metadata for industry reports added
- Metadata for petroleum wells added
- Metadata for historical mineral titles added