NTGS geoscience projects
The Northern Territory Government is investing $26 million over four years through the Northern Territory Geological Survey to increase the exploration, discovery and development of new mineral and petroleum resources under its Resourcing the Territory initiative.
Key themes of Resourcing the Territory are:
- Upgrading the Territory’s coverage of geophysical data
- Supporting industry innovation through grants for greenfields exploration
- Unlocking the resource potential of the Barkly and Gulf regions
- Stimulating greenfields exploration in Central Australia
- Promoting the Territory’s resource potential and investment opportunities
- Making exploration and geoscience data more accessible.
For more information go to Resourcing the Territory website.
Last updated: 24 January 2020