Register now for AGES 2018
Registrations are now open for the 2018 Annual Geoscience Exploration Seminar (AGES), the Territory’s premier exploration event.
Next year’s AGES conference will be held at the Alice Springs Convention Centre on 20 and 21 March 2018.
The technical conference will showcase the latest in fresh exploration ideas and geoscientific data from the Territory and will include presentations from the Northern Territory Geological Survey and its partners under the Creating Opportunities for Resource Exploration (CORE) initiative.
Delegates will experience conference highlights that include:
- technical updates on successful exploration programs and new discoveries from across the Territory for gold, base metals, battery commodities, oil and gas, and more
- major releases of information and updates on major new Geoscience Australia-NTGS collaborative geoscience programs across the Barkly region under the Exploring for the Future initiative
- the first release of hyperspectral analysis and interpretation of the Angularli uranium deposit in west Arnhem Land
- the latest information and data on basin architecture and zinc mineral systems in the Batten Fault Zone
- release of a new product visualising depth to the base of the greater McArthur Basin
- new data and concepts for polymetallic mineral systems in central Australia
- practical information to assist with issues such as land access, titles and accessing geoscience data
- the AGES dinner – the premier networking and social event for the NT exploration industry.
The Mining Services Expo is also part of AGES, and will showcase Northern Territory businesses and their capacity to support exploration and mining ventures.
For more information and to register for AGES 2018 visit www.ages.nt.gov.au.