Registrations open for the 2017 Annual Geoscience Exploration Seminar (AGES)
Registrations are now open for AGES 2017, the Territory’s premier exploration event.
AGES is a technical conference that showcases the latest in fresh exploration ideas and geoscientific data from the Territory. The conference will be held at the Alice Springs Convention Centre on 28 and 29 March 2017.
Conference delegates will have the opportunity to:
- receive technical updates from industry on successful exploration programs and new discoveries of gold, base metals, lithium, oil and gas, and more.
- hear about new geoscience results and concepts generated by the Northern Territory Geological Survey (NTGS) and its partners.
- discuss the latest on the new pegmatite-hosted lithium field in the Bynoe area.
- attend a dedicated greater McArthur Basin session including the release of new geoscience datasets and mineral system and petroleum studies.
- learn about new collaborative programs between NTGS and Geoscience Australia under the Commonwealth’s $100.5 million Exploring for the Future initiative.
- receive practical information to assist with land access, titles and accessing geoscience data.
- network with industry and peers passionate about the discovery and development of the Territory’s mineral and energy resources.
The Mining Services Expo is also part of AGES, and will showcase Northern Territory businesses and their capacity to support exploration and mining ventures.
For more information and to register for AGES 2017 visit www.ages.nt.gov.au.