Resourcing the Territory website launches
The new Resourcing the Territory website, the one-stop shop for all things exploration and mining investment in the Northern Territory, is now live at resourcingtheterritory.nt.gov.au.
The Northern Territory Government committed $26 million over four years to the Resourcing the Territory initiative (2018-2022), which provides pre-competitive geoscience, investment attraction and exploration stimulus programs designed to increase exploration activity and success rates.
Resourcing the Territory is the largest Northern Territory Government initiative ever undertaken to develop the mineral and petroleum potential of the Territory.
The website includes:
- a map feature which allows users to search for operating mines, resources, prospects and projects under assessment
- investment opportunities
- snapshots of mineral exploration and mining facts and figures
- comprehensive information about commodities
- information about onshore oil and gas exploration
- quick access to STRIKE, GEMIS and the department website
- latest news
The website is available in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese languages.
Find out more by visiting the Resourcing the Territory website.
Last updated: 02 December 2019