Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
AgriFutures NT Rural Women’s Award 2018
The AgriFutures™ Rural Women’s Award is Australia’s leading award acknowledging and supporting the essential role women play in rural industries, businesses and communities. The Award provides a platform to inspire and support Australian women to use and develop their skills to benefit their industries and communities.
Nominations for the 2018 Northern Territory (NT) Rural Women's Awardhave been extended and can now be submitted until 22 December 2017. This extension is for Northern Territory applicants only, please contact Lorraine Corowa for submission details..
Who can nominate
- all women involved in rural industries, rural and regional businesses and rural and regional communities
- location is no barrier. If you want to create impact, innovate and make a difference and/or contribute to enhancing the prosperity of rural and regional Australia, then we want to hear from you
- women must be over the age of 18
- no formal qualifications are required.
What does the winner receive?
The $10,000 bursary is awarded to each state/territory winner, providing the financial resources to bring to life a project or initiative that will benefit rural industries, businesses and/or communities.
The NT winner represents the NT as a finalist in the national award. The National Winner will be awarded an additional $10,000 bursary and National Runner Up, an additional $5,000.
Visit the AgriFutures Australia website for more information.
How to nominate
- read the guidelines
- Contact Lorraine Corowa for details of how NT rural women can submit a late application. Applications now close Friday 22 December 2017 9pm AEDT
- you must address all selection within the application and provide contact details of two referees.
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
Contact Lorraine Corowa for details of how NT rural women can submit a late application. Applications now close Friday 22 December
Last updated: 28 November 2017