Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Ti Tree lease
The Territory intends to increase horticulture in the Ti Tree region and provide economic development through granting a lease of a parcel of land for horticultural development.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified individuals or enterprises to enter into a lease to develop a profitable and sustainable horticulture enterprise at Ti Tree Horticulture Research Farm, near the town of Ti Tree have closed.
The 9.4 hectare property features:
- power, water, sewer and telecommunications in situ
- underground mains with licensed annual water allocation of 76 ML from a 5.3 L/s bore
- existing grape trellis, windbreak trees and infrastructure
- previous crops include grapes, asparagus, melons, cucurbits, citrus, stone fruit, mangoes, cut flowers, onions.
- This EOI seeks proposals from interested parties wanting to undertake development of the area that will:
- grow the existing horticultural industry in the Ti Tree region;
- provide the necessary improvements to support the use and development of the land for irrigated horticultural purposes;
- respond adequately to the opportunities and constraints of the land;
- provide opportunities for local industry;
- demonstrate sustainable use of the land; and
- an effective business model.
For more information
Email : email@example.com.
Registrations closed on 25 November 2016.
Last updated: 29 November 2016