The Department of Primary Industry and Fisheries' economic overview and outlook is an annual publication which provides an in-depth overview of the rural and fisheries industry in the Northern Territory (NT).
The rural industry outlook includes:
- cattle - interstate, live export and slaughtering
- other livestock - buffalo, crocodiles and horses
- horticulture - fruit, vegetables, nursery and cut flowers
- mixed farming - field crops, hay and seeds, and forestry.
The fisheries industry outlook includes:
- harvesting of wild catch - including the Northern Prawn Fleet
2017 overview and outlook
To get previous editions of the economic overview do a publications search for 'economic outlook'.
Last updated: 20 September 2019
Share this page: