Help us reach you!
We’re often finding out new ways to improve productivity in agriculture in the Northern Territory (NT) – but sometimes our most important audience doesn’t hear about our work. It’s time for us to look at new ways to deliver information to Territorians.
Do you prefer to hear about industry news straight away on Facebook? Do you like to sit down with a coffee and a hard copy of a quarterly newsletter? Would you rather hear about research at conferences and meet likeminded people at the same time? The choice is yours, but we need to know what way agricultural news best reaches you!
Let us know
There are three ways you can help us reach you:
- Complete the five (5) minute online survey at Survey Monkey.
- Complete your survey in hard copy and return by email to email@example.com
- Call the Communications Officer on 8999 2044 and you can do the survey over the phone.
What happens next
We will use your feedback to:
- Demonstrate we have an audience for a Facebook page – so you can stay up-to-date with what we’re up to, every day.
- Improve our regional newsletter articles and distribution.
- Improve digital access to our publications and agricultural notes.
- Identify the key conferences, meetings and events our staff should be attending.
Make a moooooove! The survey closes at 5:00pm, Monday 30 September.
Last updated: 28 September 2020
Share this page: