Importing plants or plant products into the NT?
Have you got an import permit and/or plant health certificate?
Examples of plants needing import permits include:
- avocado plants
- banana plants
- plantain, manila hemp
- grapevine material
- potatoes (planting)
- soil, compost, potting mix
- plant materials for diagnostic and lab testing.
Examples of used machinery and equipment needing import permits include:
- all used agricultural and earthmoving equipment and machinery
- ploughs and seeders
- pruning shears
- picking poles
- grape related machinery/equipment/tools
- other plant related packaging, pellets and plant equipment.
Plant health or plant health assurance certificate
Examples of plants plant health or plant health assurance certificates include:
- plants (household / potted / nursery) plants general (not otherwise specified)
- fruit and vegetables
- maize seed
- peanut seed
- citrus and fortunella plants
- papaya plants
- passionfruit plants
- untreated pinewood, seasoned pinewood or pinewood articles and firewood from Western Australia.
- Darwin 08 8999 2118
- Katherine 08 8973 9704
- Alice Springs 08 8951 8166
- General email: email@example.com
Last updated: 28 September 2020
Share this page: