Wild dog management survey
- The wild dog project ends 30 June 2019.
- Information will be used to help develop best-practice guidelines for the NT
- Of particular interest is the link between `management’ & `impacts on young cattle’
- The more information we get, the more reliable the findings
- Individual properties will not be identified
- Thanks to everyone who has participated so far.
How you can contribute
- Questionnaire Survey on Survey Monkey’s website.
- `Dog-bite’ records at Round 1 musters on Survey Monkey’s website.
Kieren McCosker DPIR (8973 9771) Kieren.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Will Dobbie DENR (0407 215 511) William.Dobbie@nt.gov.au
Last updated: 30 April 2020
Share this page: