FutureBeef: a treasure-trove of resources for north Australian beef producers
FutureBeef provides the northern beef industry with information and tools to assist with making on-property changes that improve business performance.
Our strength comes from the coordinated and collaborative approach to the delivery of online information, promotion and industry engagement through government agricultural departments in Queensland, the Northern Territory and Western Australia working with Meat and Livestock Australia.
How do you like your information?
- FutureBeef has social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- A free monthly online newsletter delivered to your inbox
- 1,000 pages of high quality online content plus a comprehensive industry events calendar
Examples of NT projects featured on FutureBeef include:
- The Self Herding trial at Kidman Springs
- The Paddock Power project looking at profitable and sustainable intensification
- The selected Brahman fertility project