Tennant Creek and district show society cattle section
|Entries close||5:00pm Friday 6 July 2018|
(Payable to the Tennant Creek & District Show Society – Cattle Section)
Contact (08) 8962 4483 or email@example.com
Day 1 - Friday 14 July 2018
|B1||Pen of 2 bulls |
|B2||Single Local Bull |
Older than 2015 Season
|B3||Pen of 2 Heifers 180-250kg|
|B4||Pen of 2 Heifers 250-350kg |
Not yet calved
|B5||Pen of 2 Heifers 350-450kg |
Not yet calved
|B6||Pen of 2 Steers 180 – 250kg|
|B7||Pen of 2 Steers 250-350kg|
|B8||Pen of 2 Mickeys 180-250kg|
|B9||Led Calf |
Presentation of both handler and calf
Handler must be 12 years old or under
Delivery of cattle
- All cattle to be at the Tennant Creek Show Yards by no later than 11am on the Show Day (Friday 13 July 2018).
- No cattle to leave the yards until after 4pm on the Show Day.
Testing and movement requirements
- Cattle from tick infested properties must be treated and clean before arrival at the showgrounds.
- All exhibitors must comply with the Standard Movement Requirements.
- For more information, please contact Livestock Biosecurity Officer Tom Haines on (08) 8962 4458 or 0401 113 445.
- Any class may be entered by the same station more than once.
- Class 1 and 9 will not contribute to Aggregate Points Award.
- Due to the diversity of market specifications, all classes must be judged according to the quality of the exhibit and not its suitability for any specific market.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
|11:30am||PASTORAL INDUSTRY BBQ|
Adjacent to the Cattle Yards
|12.30pm||LED CALF JUDGING|
Commercial Cattle Classes
|6:00pm||BARKLY BEEF DINNER|
Cattle Section prizegiving
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Cattle section nomination form
Last updated: 14 June 2018