Review of Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (Control of Use) Act
Public comments are currently being taken on proposed amendments to the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (Control of Use) Act.
The Department of Primary Industry and Resources published a discussion paper on 3 September 2018 that discusses the scope and operation of activities legislated under the Act.
The paper discusses issues that have previously been raised by stakeholders relating to the purpose and provision of the Act, and aims to elicit public comment on these themes and issues.
Interested members of the public can provide comment and feedback on this paper .
How to make a submission
- Read the discussion paper .
- Complete the discussion paper comments form .
- All submissions must be in writing and can be submitted as a short letter or email, or documents of more substantial nature can be submitted.
- You do not have to address all of the themes and issues identified in the paper, and people are welcome to make submissions on themes and issues the paper has not addressed.
- Email your completed discussion paper comments form and written submission to email@example.com (preferred) or post to:
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
GPO Box 3000
DARWIN NT 0801
Submissions close on 30 September 2018.
Note: submissions will be made publicly available unless clearly marked as “confidential”.
Downloads and references
Last updated: 03 September 2018